Well I think I’ve finally killed that crashing bug. Here’s what was happening. My osxOfflineToggle script was being called every minute, it was supposed to. The problem was that every minute I was calling the tcp.setOffline macro and this set up the running of the callbacks the internal callback, radio.callbacks.tcpSetOffline. Unfortunately this callback wants to ping the cloud, time consuming. If you got caught with a server being down or some other problem that caused the script to run for longer than a minute then. You could be running 2 instances of the script, ad nauseum. Radio didn’t like this.
I got smart and now I check to the state of the net connection and don’t set an offline connection as offline twice with the same being true in reverse. So far so good.