I’ve been asked about the best way to incorporate the DataFileCleaner Tool into Radio.
Given that the tool has been running on many user’s systems for many years without incident it should be easy to incorporate.
1. Create a new table at system.verbs.builtins.radio.utilities.dataFileCleaner
2. Add the 3 scripts. cleanTable, cleanPost and run
3. Add a check box for logging at user.radio.prefs.flLogDataFileCleaner
4. Add interface to logging to system.verbs.builtins.radio.data.localization.languages.english.outlines.prefs
5. Add item to user.scheduler.hourly table from radio.init
That should be it. We’ll see if there’s a better/different idea.