I wrote a script for use in the Markdown.root tool. It’s purpose is to check and see if a tool is loaded given the name of the tool as a parameter.
[Steve] says that I should just use [`user.tools`] but I think doing what I did is easier. If I used `user.tools.databases` I’d have to cycle through all the tools that I have installed, have had installed but are currently deactivated or tools that I’m no longer using but their remnants still exist in this table.
What I do is to cycle through all the open ODB and return their name. It’s pretty quick and returns a simple boolean result. It just seems better to cycle through the loaded, running ODBs. 🙂 YMMV